Become an adviser
Want to get involved?
At the LGBTIQ Helpline, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, intersex, and queer people are committed to volunteer work. Would you like to join our advisory team and advocate for LGBTIQ people? At the moment we are mainly looking for trans*, inter and non-binary people, queers with experiences of racism or migration background.
- have German language skills sufficient to praticipate in training and further education held in German.
- have a close connection to the realities of life of the queer target group and identify as LGBTIQ.
- have come out in more than one area of life, were able to reflect on their experiences and are ready, if necessary to talk about their own (coming out) experiences.
- are ready to talk openly about love, sexuality, and gender.
- are aware of their own personal boundaries and are able to set and communicate them where necessary.
enjoy conversation and are ready and able to advise people in writing or by phone.